If you want whiter teeth, make the necessary changes in your whitening treatments plants to get the most out of your smile.
For a list of guidelines concerning teeth whitening, consider this:
– It is important to remember that although teeth whitening is exceedingly effective at removing stains, it cannot prevent future stains from occurring.
– Most drinks and some foods are capable of staining and discoloring teeth, but teeth whitening can eradicate them.
– Teeth whitening treatments can be given in our office in about an hour, giving you a whiter smile from your very first visit.
– Many teeth stains exist deep within a tooth, but professional teeth whitening uses gels that can go deep within a tooth to safely bleach away stains and discolorations.
– Teeth whitening kits for at-home use are available from our dentists if you would like to touch up blemishes and discolorations on your own time.
If you are looking for teeth whitening in Wichita, Kansas, Cambridge Family Dentistry would love to help. For a more thorough examination to determine other treatments that will work best for you, you can schedule an appointment by calling our dentist office at 316-687-2110. All smiles deserve a little extra care and attention, and we give it to them!